Site friends
Statistics
Site menu
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 147
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test section » Test forum » Better optimization site- higher traffic-more make money (I open the topic of optimizing web pages or blog)
Better optimization site- higher traffic-more make money
alfafriend001Date: Monday, 01.06.2009, 12:36:22 | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
I apologize to everyone who visits my be very short, or be completely left out. The reason for this is that there are some blogs that are not well optimized for the load. There are also those who do are not optimized, so those blogs visitor spend too much traffic. Need to know that all the visitors to avoid the blogs and web sites that are not optimized for the load. You can have a beautiful page or blog, but they will not apply if the traffic (number of visits) mali. Transportation is very important. Any purpose of your blog's traffic is very important.

This is especially true of those who want to make money online. Without traffic your blog "does not exist." With very little traffic your blog is barely alive. I am writing this because I noticed that there are a lot of blogs that are not well optimized. Such blogs spend a lot of traffic and can be harmful to computer users. Anyone who is a little more perceived to create Web pages and blogs will keep blogs and sites that are not optimized for the load. Because there is no sense that a visitor spends 10-30 MB of traffic in order to leave a comment, or someone say thanks for the visit. Maybe this will do one or no way, but 90% of them will not go back never again. I know that there are paid way to increase traffic, but why pay for something that can be obtained free of charge.

Just need a good optimizing a page or a blog and mutual visits will be done with great pleasure and will soon begin to increase, as will visitors return to your blog and will come in new visitors in larger numbers. Optimize website or blog is very important and for Web search engines, not only for mutual visits. All Web search engines are programmed to automatically recognize the optimization of your site (time to load) and to take as a very important factor for ranking the site. Well-optimized site or blog will have a better ranking on all web browsers. With a better rank comes more traffic, because people looking for anything more than web search engines typically look at the first couple of pages for the search term (keyword-phrase that someone types in a web search engine linked to what he asks), the lower ranked sites are as dead as they can not see through a web search engine.

There are still some factors that strongly influence the ranking of your site as time and traffic to your page, but this will more and more detail in a following post soon. I will now mention here only in relation to the basic load time on a set of optimization, I will write soon on the next postu.Trebate know that the load time of your site one of the main factors that strongly affect the ranking of your site. Load time can be reduced if you reduce the resolution of your picture, if you move content from your homepage to another and to the home page create a link that will take visitors to the desired content, if you remove all unnecessary, etc. If the home contents overcrowded, then the load time of your pages very slowly and spends a lot of traffic and then the visitor will not go to watch your remaining content.

Many people make mistakes about this, because they think they will be successful if all put on the home page because that becomes immediately visible to visitors, but they are just the team to lose visitors because the load time and spending a lot of traffic exceeds the normal limit of each. There are also various programs that may assist you in optimizing your site. In the first place is the need for quality analysis of your site, because no analysis dibre no good optimization, because you can not optimize something until you find out what is actually your site and what is on it well optimized and what is not. [b][size=10][font=Arial][color=blue]

alfafriend001Date: Tuesday, 02.06.2009, 12:23:42 | Message # 2
Admin
welcome Jumi, here you can reply to an existing topic or post a new topic. If you have any questions for me, feeling free to contact me, I will be happy if you can help, nice greetings smile

alfafriend001Date: Wednesday, 17.06.2009, 19:21:24 | Message # 3
Admin
Hi Erin, welcome to my forum, thank you for your enrollment in this forum, I think you do not need to explain something special about this forum because I saw that you have the required knowledge for all. I want you to feel comfortable whenever you come this forum, the feeling is free to write a comment or set a new theme on which you want to write, whenever you want and have time. Regards and I hope that you will soon come back and write something. smile

alfafriend001Date: Wednesday, 24.06.2009, 21:54:35 | Message # 4
Admin
welcome White1985, here you can reply to an existing topic or post a new topic. If you have any questions for me, feeling free to contact me, I will be happy if you can help, nice greetings smile

alfafriend001Date: Friday, 11.12.2009, 20:59:44 | Message # 5
Admin
seems that PTC site "bux.gs" crossed the SCAM, I have some knowledge that the owner of "bux.gs" opened a new page, but since I want to be sure, so I will wait to see whether my "Bux. gs "to pay my last request for payment on the" AlertPay "my request for payment I submitted yesterday and I will therefore wait 15 working days, then I will here and on my facebook write what is really true about the" Bux-gs. "
&
Čini se da je PTC stranica "bux.gs" prešao u SCAM, imam neko saznanje da je vlasnik "bux.gs" otvorio novu stranicu, ali budući da želim biti siguran, pa ću pričekati da vidite je li "Bux. gs " platio moj zadnji zahtjev za isplatu na" AlertPay "moj zahtjev za isplatu sam podnio jučer te ću stoga pričekati 15 radnih dana, onda ću i ovdje i na mom facebook napisati ono što je stvarno istina oko " Bux-gs. ".

alfafriend001Date: Saturday, 10.07.2010, 22:27:16 | Message # 6
Admin
Greetings to all esteemed members who have registered on my website and my forum, please do not put anything more on the homepage of my website, all you set the home page will be deleted without warning, if you want something you can put it here in the forum or category FREE ADVERTISING (making money) - free advertising (making money) [0], this category you will find in the "Ad Board" file .. big thanks .. greetings smile

ilijamikDate: Saturday, 26.02.2011, 22:28:33 | Message # 7
Private
Group: Users
bok.pozdrav svima.nov sam ovdje(rekli bi od danas,ne od jučer).
smije li se na forumu objaviti link za neku stranicu?
da li se smije objaviti reklama u smislu da se objavi kopiran dio sa neke stranice i url te stranice?
ne znam kako sve funkcionira

alfafriend001Date: Thursday, 31.03.2011, 20:32:35 | Message # 8
Admin
G. Ilija, linkovi i svako oglašavanje je na forumu zabranjeno, za to postoje određena mjesta plaćena i besplatna pa tako i na ovoj mojoj stranici, ali na forumu nije dopušteno, ovdje možete otvoriti neku temu koja vas zanima i možemo raspravljati o njoj, možete postavljati pitanja i davati odgovore i to sve na općeprihvaćen kulturan način, preporučam da i pročitate FORUM RULES, pisan je na engleskom ali uz google prevoditelja tehnikom copy-paste neće vam biti problem ukoliko i nerazumjete engleski jezik, hvala za priključivanje ovom forumu i ako želite bilo šta pitati možete slobodno .. lijep pozdrav od administratora .. smile

Forum » Test section » Test forum » Better optimization site- higher traffic-more make money (I open the topic of optimizing web pages or blog)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: